- NYT: House Passes Budget Pact and Military Abuse Protections, but Not Farm Bill
- Wash. Times: House budget bargain faces Senate filibuster; Republicans line up to oppose
- WaPo: Boehner: Tea party groups have lost all credibility
- LAT: White House gives sick Americans more time to select a health plan
- The Hill: Does Boehner victory pave the way for immigration?
- USA Today: Poll: Low ratings, high expectations for GOP in 2014
- Time: Democratic Divide on Social Security Spills Into Streets
- NYT: Jobless Fear Looming Cutoff of Benefits